I love frosting. A lot.
So, to say, I love this look – created with these products – as much as I love frosting means it’s super delicious.
And just in time! It’s the perfect makeup look for your Valentine’s look this year!
Easy bronze, smoky eyes with bronzed, chiseled cheekbones, full & defined brows and frosty baby pink lips.
And did I say how easy it is?
*On the eyes:
1) Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Amber Haze ($27) – Apply the crayon from crease to lash line and blend with brush. Then, use the crayon to color in the bottom lash line.
2) Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita Luxury Palette ($52) – Apply the glitter shadow (bottom left) over the Amber Haze pencil.
3) Charlotte Tilbury Rock’N’Kohl Eye Cheat Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil ($27) -Apply in inner corners to brighten the eyes, making them appear wider and brighter! It’s also great to apply the lower waterline when you want to brighten the eye and make your defined lash line look even more defined.
4) L’Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Volumizing Mascara ($7.99) – stretches those lashes from root to tip to extend and plump. Apply to top and bottom lashes.
*On the brows: 5) L’Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper ($8.99) – Brush it up and across!
*On the cheeks: 6) Jouer Cosmetics Luminizing Liquid Highlighter in Golden Light ($39) – applied on orbital bone and upper cheekbone
7) NYX Cosmetics Baked Blush in Passion ($7) – Apply under cheekbones and on apples of cheeks for a bronzed glow with a bit of peach.
8) On the Lips: Pixi Beauty Tinted Brilliance Balm in Lucent Glow ($14)
All together, you get one sexy, smoldering date-night look!
BF Asks: What look are you donning for Valentine’s Day?