With Halloween upon us today, right now, I’m loving…Black on Black.
Here are my black-hearted (and packaged) faves today:
1) The black and white 5×7 rug I scooped up at Marshall’s Preston Center in Dallas for only $59!
2) As always, let’s start the makeup with the important stuff – the brows. The L’Oreal Brow Stylist Sculptor ($8.99) lets you draw, shape and sets brows in seconds. And they’re just perfect for creating those bold brows this Halloween.
3) These Shoe Dazzle black, taupe and vanilla pumps. If you’re a shoe lover, Shoe Dazzle really is the best thing going! You get shoes monthly for only $39.95! Boot-lovers bliss this season. While these guys are no longer available, they’ve got TONS of other hauntingly sexy choices!
4) Immunocologie Vital Mist ($65) is truly innovative because its a mist whose ingredients actually work symbiotically with the body’s immune system. The first of its kind! (And, um in the spirit of things, how sci-fi is that?)
5) Urban Decay All Nighter Eyeliner ($20) truly lasts all night but it’s also movable enough initially to smudge, smoke or line that inner waterline. Perfect for that Halloween masquerade ball tonight.
6) Boscia Luminizing Black Mask ($34) – Now, while you might look like a monster when you apply this mask, the results are anything but. This groundbreaking, mineral-rich mask peels off to deliver powerful detoxifying, purifying, and brightening effects. Not spooky at all.
7) Tattoo Junkee Glam Stamp ($8) is perfect if you’re feeling a little frisky and fun, but don’t feel like donning a whole costume shebang. They come in skulls, hearts and butterflies, but my fave right now is the star stamp – so much so, that I took it to my friend Jenn’s party last month and made everyone stamp one on. We were Jenn’s stars! And, yes – as a matter of fact, this did include the boys.
The benefits of Biodara Cell Refresh Face Serum ($68) might sound like a horror movie plot, but don’t let that scare you! While it does stimulate cell tissue regeneration, it also refined skin tone and texture, reduces inflammation and absorbs to a luminous matte finish that leaves your skin velvety soft, smooth and rehydrated.
9) Benefit They’re Real Push-Up Liner ($24) lets you channel your inner Hollywood scream queen with its innovative, waterproof, jet black lash-hugging gel liner pen that lasts for 24 hours.
10) So you say you’re not dressing up tonight for Halloween? Well, then add a little fun to your outfit with these dandy Out Incorporated Wrestler Provocative Sequined Arm Warmers ($55). They’ll make any outfit a little more hip and A LOT more sexy.
BF Asks: What are YOU loving this week?