So what are daily delights? Daily delights are the little things that make life worth living. Things that inspire. Encourage. Make Me Smile. Make Me Laugh. Make Things Rosier.
The happy little things, people, events, products, places and pieces of art that make the world a happier place to live in.
Are these things mind-blowing? Earth-shattering? Life-changing. Not usually. But they’re things that make me smile and, thus, make me want to share with you.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed them.
(These are usually pictures I post on Instagram of things that I’m loving at that exact moment. So if you want to get my daily delights on a daily, moment-by-moment basis, follow me on Instagram at @beautyfrosting)
1) What a sweet way to start the day! The most precious thank you note from my BeautyFrosting reader, Kate. This never gets old. I am so thankful for every single one of you!
2) Loved getting to have a ladies lunch at the Sunset Marquis with fellow blogger, Cassie Kelley of one of my fave blogs, Womanista who was in town from Nashville. In addition to being a talented blogger, sweet friend, southern lady and trendsetter, Cassie is also the wife of Lady Antebellum member, Charles Kelley so it’s super fun to keep up with all of her style, travel and favorite finds! Such a gorgeous and gracious southern lady!
3) I got to have s’mores TWICE in two weeks. What a perfect sendoff to summer! First with a friend at Sushi Roku…
and then at KitchenSurfing LA‘s launch event in Venice.
Both were utterly delicious and divine, I tell you.
4) A kiss sandwich between my two favorite girls, my neighbor-nieces, Nora and Lucy. Covered in kisses? Not a bad Friday.
5) Every Friday, I spend my day writing, drinking, eating and enjoying my favorite neighborhood haunt, Paper Or Plastik. This past Friday, I stayed past dark and it took on a whole other romantic mood – it really is a little piece of Paris right in my neighborhood.
6) This pic about sums up the delicious and delightful evening spent with some of my favorite ladies in Los Angeles last Thursday at the Nalukai Fall Dinner at The London WeHo. More on that magical evening & Nalukai’s new jewelry soon!
BF Asks: What were your “Daily Delights” this week?