So what are daily delights? Daily delights are the little things that make life worth living. Things that inspire. Encourage. Make Me Smile. Make Me Laugh. Make Things Rosier.
The happy little things, people, events, products, places and pieces of art that make the world a happier place to live in.
Are these things mind-blowing? Earth-shattering? Life-changing. Not usually. But they’re things that make me smile and, thus, make me want to share with you.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed them.
(These are usually pictures I post on Instagram of things that I’m loving at that exact moment. So if you want to get my daily delights on a daily, moment-by-moment basis, follow me on Instagram at @beautyfrosting)
1. Be Your Best Self. While house-hunting, I saw this written on the resident’s door by the peephole. Nice reminder as you walk out into the world every day, huh?
I got suuuuper into it! I felt a little like a hybrid of Janet AND Chrissy on Three’s Company. In fact, I couldn’t get the song out of my head!
4. My neighbor-friends brought this back from Texas for me. Fancy, indeed. Whataburger Fancy Ketchup is the BEST ketchup on the planet.
5. PioneerBaby!! Jennifer picked up this precious hat for Hope’s daughter, Isla and I am obsessed. Soooo Little House on The Prairie.
6. Nothin’ better post-spin class than Clover Juices. Best juices I’ve tasted! And reasonable to boot! I’m enjoying these so much that I’m gonna need a juicer at home!
7. Mid-week Wine Tasting with a bestie. Learn About Wine events are great for some quality friend time because they’re fun, casual, informative and…DELICIOUS! Lucky I got to spend Wednesday night with one of my besties, Vanessa York of Shindig Shoppe – who is responsible for all BeautyFrosting design elements!
That’s it for this week’s Daily Delights. May there be many more delights – for both you and me – in the week ahead!
BF Asks: What were your Daily Delights this week?