I experience so many unbeatable beauty and lifestyle products all year long that when it comes to picking the perfect gift for my Mom, I can get a little overwhelmed. Lucky for me – and you, too – I have gathered a host of heavenly products that are sure to make Mom feel even more beautiful than she already is. These 5 picks are my favorites for when you have a few days prep time to head to a store, order on Amazon or just basically need a gracious gift fast with just a bit of forethought.
1) Lorac Mother’s Day Collection ($32) will help you gift a little gorgeousness to Mom! Among the pretty products included are Lorac Starry-Eyed Baked Eye Shadow Trio in Star Studded, Special Effects Conditioning, Defining & Lengthening Mascara, Hot & Spicy Blush/Bronzer Duo and Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick in Trendsetter – all in a sleek, black croc makeup bag. Valued at $112, this glamorous collection for Mom won’t cost you a pretty penny! It’s only $32 for a limited time!
2) Aerin Lauder’s line, Aerin, has a slew of pretty products sure to delight Mom! I’m especially partial to Aerin’s Spring Color Palette in Effortless Spring Radiance ($70). Even though Summer might be right around the corner, this pretty palette will put a little spring in Mom’s step!
3) If Mom is a domestic goddess and loves her palace to polish and shine, she’ll be thrilled to get a basket of Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Kitchen Basics Set ($9.99). The Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Kitchen Basics Set is an easy way to introduce Mom to a new way of cleaning with her favorite scent! The set contains their eco-friendly cleaning products and includes Liquid Dish Soap, Liquid Hand Soap and Countertop Spray. My favorite scents? Rosemary, Basil and Honeysuckle. And at $9.99, it’s a steal!
4) If Mom loves to smell as sweet as she is on the inside, your best beauty bet is the Trish McEvoy Mother’s Day No. 9 Blackberry & Vanilla Musk Fragrance Collection ($145). One of my favorite all-time scents, Mom will be left smelling like Trish’s iconic blend of sweet blackberries and rich vanilla. And with an assortment of Trish’s bestselling products – including fragrance, body cream and sugar scrub – Mom will feel pretty pampered and pampered pretty!
5) If your mom’s been saying that she wants to take care of her skin but she just hasn’t gotten around to it, why don’t you help her take that healthy step? Murad Environmental Shield Introductory Kit ($39.95) is the perfect introductory set that will get Mom on the healthy skincare track she’s been intending to jump on. This satiating set (with a value of $125) includes smaller sizes of the Essential-C cleanser, Active Radiance Serum, Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30 as well as a few bonus gifts! By getting this gift, you’ll be enrolling Mom in a monthly skincare program that she will receive monthly for only $39.95/month. I can’t imagine a gift as good as this investment!
And if you get a little something extra for Mom – or for yourself – in addition to Mom’s gift, you’ll get a fun gift for Mom or for you, as well! (FREE with any $120 purchase)
Happy Mother’s Day shopping and, more importantly, Happy Mother’s Day!