I went to Coachella last weekend – and, my-oh-my, the fashion! While I definitely wasn’t the biggest risk-taker at the 3-day annual music festival, I was inspired to step outside of my comfort zone and embrace my inner boho hippie.
So what did I pack?
Besides a bunch of rompers, jumpsuits and sundresses from Nordstrom (in the always-delightfully-surprising Savvy department), I relied heavily on these fashion superstars:
1. Kyu Mélange Eclair Bag in Camel ($795): Y’all, I love this bag SO much that I’m devoting a whole post to it. I felt chic, elegant - and, best of all – it actually made me a better packer. Cannot wait to share this – and more – from this new line with you!!
2. My Lolli Swimwear Floral Peplum One-Piece ($40): This is the ultimate feminine-meets-cool swimmie. I felt cute. I felt sexy. And I felt downright flirty. Thanks, Lolli!
3. My Hello Apparel “Hello California” tee ($22): I’m obsessed with this tee because a) it’s comfy, b) it’s super cool looking and c) it actually makes me look a tad bit cooler. Any shirt that has that kind of power is a must in my closet!
4) Sparkly Soul headbands ($15): With a flash of glitter, they’re instantly glamorous while marrying well with the laid back, boho-chic vibe of Coachella. And not only are they great for a festival, summer days or date nights, they also are PERFECT for your sweatiest workout. With a velvet underbelly, they stay in place while being uber-comfy.
5) Trina Turk sunhat: All I can say here is that it made me feel like Jackie O meets Babe Paley in a Slim Aarons book – which is all you ever want to feel like in Palm Springs
I had such a ball dressing up – and I’ll be back with more pics from what I wore to all the parties! So stay tuned for that! As for how I’m adjusting to being back in reality – well, if you can call L.A. “reality”?
Instead of leaving my free-spirited self behind in Palm Springs, I decided she should come back with me and stay all spring and summer long! It’s gonna be a super fun sunny summer, y’all!