I can’t believe it’s been 2 weeks since my last High-Low!
I have been going, going, going, going, GOING nonstop…
but I always have time to be grateful.
So here’s my High-Low this week!
1) Neighborhood Yard Sale & Mimosas with good friends!
2) Paleta Pressed Core Detox Juice Cleanse
I lost a pound in a day drinking delicious & nutritious juices and my skin was GLOWING!!! Love.
*Full review coming soon!
3) On another note: New recipes that were met with rave (or ravenous) reviews!!
BBB Cupcakes: Banana Buttermilk Butterscotch Cupcakes with Butterscotch Buttercream
Nutella Mascarpone Frosting
4) Slumber Party time with girlfriends! Fun games, delicious snacks, good wine and LOTS of laughter made for a super fun and memorable evening!
5) Nothing like a summer bbq at a friend’s house on a beautiful LA day…
6) Weekly Sunday Farmers Market Brunch with friends. On the menu this week? Shrimp cocktail, crepes (of course), curried seafood in a pineapple, L’Oteria, caramel popcorn and discussing our homegrown romantic relationship theories (my Passion Set Point Theory & Jose’s Relationship Bell Curve Theory).
7) My new bathtime companion! I’ve heard such great reviews about this mystery from former Entertainment Weekly writer, Gillian Flynn.
8 ) Morning snuggles with my BFF, Miss Ellie
I realized I haven’t been to one movie alone this summer. One of my favorite summer things to do is to go see movies alone. It always feels terribly indulgent and fun! Actually, not just summer – it’s an anytime fun thing to do! I’ve been so busy with blogging and social commitments that I’ve not taken the crucial “me-time” necessary to do that. It’s a goal for August for sure!
BF Asks: What’s your High-Low this week? Seen any movies I should check out?