Oh, Tom Ford Noir Absolute for Eyes gel eyeliner ($35), how do I love thee?
Let me count the ways:
1) Your blue-black gel formula is the most gorgeous, flattering shade, for all skintones and eye colors, I’ve ever found.
2) You last & last & last & last. For hours and hours. Oh, Tom! I could make a lewd joke here but I will refrain.
3) The blue-black pigment makes my eyes look whiter, brighter and – dare I say – younger!
Yes, please and thank you very much!
4) Easily applied, your gel liner glides on and can be applied as thin or thick as my heart desires for any occasion.
5) I can smudge, smudge, smudge to look sultry and bedhead sexy but…
6) Once applied, you won’t smudge a smudge! Love that!
7) I only have to buy you but once a year. And that is unheard of for liner! You don’t dry out, flake out or leave me but stay smooth, steady, strong and good lookin’.
Just like I like my men!
Now, pardon me as I head off to read Fifty Shades of Grey, Book 2: Fifty Shades Darker in the tub.
BF Asks: How do you like YOUR men, um, I mean liner? Oh, let’s be honest! I wanna know how you like ‘em both!