This past weekend, I felt like Barbie when I had the opportunity to serve on the blogger panel at the Blogger Cafe at ISSE. Makeup and skincare and hair extensions, oh my.
And then there were the products!! For all of you product junkies out there, this was Product. Junkie. HEAVEN!!
Not only did I get walked around the floor and get to see thousands of products, but I also held one-on-one meetings, where I got to learn, encourage, advise and inspire. I was so happy to meet all of these brilliant and forward-thinking brands, and now I can’t wait to share my faves with you! And the best part? I got to VOTE for my favorite products of the show!
**Note: To get a pic of all of these fab products, I needed to break it into two pics, and naturally, I did so, based on color of the packaging. Ha!
The Pastel Pretties
1) Halo Couture The Layered Halo 20-inch extensions ($580) – Heaven. Just heaven in a hair fall. 20-inches of virgin hair, that’s as shiny and strong as you could dream of. Totally made me feel like a Barbie.
2) Crown Beauty Pink Travel Brush Set ($19.95)
3) Rock Your Hair Spray It Hard ($22)
4) Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo ($21)
6) MoYou Kitty Nail Stamping Set ($39.99) – I can’t help but wanna have a slumber party with this fun – and super easy – mani stamping kit!
7) Glycelene Rejuvenation Creme (pictured below)
The Black & Bronze Besties
1) H3000 Heat Brush Pro by Ron King ($130): it’s what gave me that Jaclyn Smith/Charlie’s Angels hair up there!
2) Ergo Ionic Polishing Paddle Brush ( $38.95)
3) Eye Majic Swipe On Eyeshadow ($5) – swipe-on, brushless eyeshadow in one simple step? Say no more.
5) Föu Water – great, healthy, beneficial alternative to toner (which we all know I am not the biggest fan of!)
6) Brazilian Blowout Volume Shampoo ($34)
7) KollagenX 24K Gold Collagen Mask ($140 for 4 masks) – you love to wear 24k gold, why shouldn’t your skin get the 24k treatment?
8) Gloss by KollagenX ($45)
9) Go2Brush ($28) – your new best friend! A homegrown small biz, dual-ended plastic “brush” that’s more like a tool; perfect for tight lining the waterline and applying lip color seamlessly, without the hassle and clean-up of brushes.
BF Asks: Which products would have made your “Best Of ISSE” List?