I’M LOVING… Seductive Tables For Two by Moll Anderson ($19.95)
I’ll warn you now. This is a love letter of a sort to Gracie Award-winning lifestyle & romance guru, Moll Anderson.
You may have seen her on The Doctors this past Thursday discussing how to brighten your home, brighten your mood and rev up your romantic life. But my Moll mania goes back a few years.
I originally found Moll while I was living in Nashville for 4 years. I was working at Woo Skincare & Cosmetics and every month would look forward to lobster mac & cheese for lunch while I would pore over Moll’s fabulous column in Nashville Lifestyles. Besides gaining a little weight with that indulgent lunch, I also gained some lifelong tips that I’ve never forgotten!
As you all may have gathered by now, I love hosting parties! So when I recently found this beautiful new book, through a fellow Moll fan & friend in Nashville, it quickly became my entertaining bible.
Why have I become such a Moll devotee? Moll delights in the decadent details and encourages her readers to work with what they’ve got – regardless of budget or time – to create magical moments. She even makes a coffee table an exotic escape! Whether you’re financially strapped or free to spend, Moll offers some clever suggestions about how to make the most of where you live and what you have, right now.
Whether you’re single, in a relationship, or married, you will be inspired by the tantalizing tablescapes, recipe rescues, terrific tips, and seductive suggestions.
While I’m a single gal at the moment, I have found her seductive taste, tips & tricks to be utterly lifesaving! And for those of you who are coupled out there, I love how Moll shows you how to make the most mundane Monday turn into a most romantic rendezvous.
Some of her top tips?
- Creating a Decadent Details Guide, to always have on hand, with all of your favorite dishes, platters, table settings, recipes and more. It makes parties pretty in a pinch!
- Keeping surprisingly fabulous, frozen croissants from Williams Sonoma in the fridge for impromptu breakfasts in bed
- Her seductive recipes in the back with naughty & nice names!
- Her Everyday to Gourmet section with some excellent “cheats” on how to take grocery store staples or takeout items and make them irresistibly delicious in no time!
- Her formal & casual table setting guides with where to put what when
- Her super-helpful Stemware guide that shows you what glass is for what!
- And much, much more…